SBC Week 6

For the week 6 SBC I chose to do the “Game 2”

I commented on three different blog posts

The first was on the Percy Jackson series and I asked the owner what their favorite moment was from the book

The second was on the Gaia theory and the writer did a great job of addressing both sides of the argument.

The last post I commented on  was a list of the Top Ten Halloween candies. There, I commented on the absence of fruity candies on the list.

Any way see you all later.

4 thoughts on “SBC Week 6”

1. Hi Zane! You seem like a really cool person, and I kind of like some of the same things that ou like. I like that you seem kind of laid back, like the way you said things in your first post, and I saw at one point that yous aid yu haven’t lived in Dakar for a very long time. I was just wondering where you are originally form and if you are going back eventually or staying there. Thanks, and visit one of my posts at https://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/2016/10/28/activity-3-poem-from-picture/

1. Hey Jude,
      I actually have never lived in Dakar before this year. I’m originally from The US but I have never really lived there.
      Thanks for reading.

2. Hey, I’m back again. I think it is really cool that you love in another country, and I want to say that my dad just retired from the army and I lived in Europe for a couple of years. It is really cool over there, and I think you will have a good time in Dakar too. I hope you don’t mind, but I am going to be visiting here a lot, so get used to me. Keep me updated as to how things are going over there. Bye. Visit one of my blog posts at