Community (SBC Week 8)

circle-159252_1280source

I would say there are more pros than cons of being in a community. There’s a sense of belonging that you can’t get anywhere else . As well as doing things that you enjoy with others that enjoy the same thing. The cons might be that you get less over all interactions with other people.

yeet source

I personally am in a multitude of communties. One of the communities I am most active in is the magic the gathering community. In this community I activally particapate in online disscusions and work with others to learn and play. Another community I am activally particapate in is the CSGO community. I activally play the game and trade with others to help them further their own abilities.

csgo-thing back-of-mtg         source                                                          source

There are two communies I want to join when I get older. The first is CSGO proteams. These are competitive teams who play against each other in hopes of winning. The second community I want to join is the Magic The Gathering pro scene. This is the best of the best for the game and everything has to be perfect to be part of this community.

So I would say there are some very important roles in communities. While not everyone has a role, I would say the important roles are the main leader of the group. The other is the planner to take care of the little details.

Your responsibilties when part of a community may differ from community to community. For one all it might take is being active in the community. For another it might be having a set number of wins to continue being part of a community.

Anyway this is my personal views on communities.

One thought on “Community (SBC Week 8)”

1. Nice post, I almost agree that communities don’t have roles for everyone. If you only had a leader and planner that wouldn’t be much of a community would it?